Yale Shootbolt Window Lock Gearbox
Shootbolt Croppable (Short)
The croppable Yale Shootbolt window lock gearbox is suitable for use on UPVC, Aluminium & Timber window systems and covers all window sizes from 326mm to 1420mm with the addition of 4 rod sizes (sold separately). The shootbolt rods connect into the teeth attached to the lock box mechanism. The mushroom cams are adjustable and offer enhanced anti-separation performance, together with simple compression adjustment.
Shootbolt Extendable (Long)
The non croppable or extendable Yale Shootbolt Window Lock gearbox is suitable for UPVC, Aluminium & Timber window systems, and covers all window sizes from 476mm to 1520mm with 8 rod sizes (sold separately) without the need to cut the shoot bolt extensions. It combines high security shootbolt performance with efficient manufacturing. The mushroom cams are adjustable and offer enhanced anti-separation performance, together with simple compression adjustment. Sash sizes as little as 476mm, can be achieved by using the Yale Shootbolt window lock croppable gearbox.
- High security Shootbolt system
- Suitable as a replacement for Paddock Lockmaster window lock gearboxes
- Available in Croppable or Extendable Gearbox only (rods sold separately)
- Adjustable 7.7mm and 9mm mushroom cams
- 20mm and 22mm backsets
- Faceplate Size Croppable: 190mm x 16mm
- Faceplate Size Extendable: 340mm x 16mm
- Combination mushroom cams & shootbolts for maximum security.
- Product conforms to BS7950 requirements.