Maco C-TS Deadbolt Gearbox
The replacement Maco C-TS latch and deadbolt gearbox is a highly secure door lock that can be used as a lever/lever or split spindle operated door lock. The deadbolt is operated by the lever handle which reduces the force required to lock the door.
If the locking mechanism on your door is not working, you may not need to replace the full lock strip, it may just be a matter of replacing the centre case gearbox. Replacing the gearbox rather than having to buy a complete new lock is cost effective, and is a relatively easy thing to do.
Before ordering carefully measure the Backset and the Lock Handle Centre (PZ) on the old gearbox to ensure a correct fit.
We’re always happy to help, so if you need assistance in identifying or measuring the lock, give us a call on 0113 345 0920. Alternatively, take a picture of your old part and send it to our dedicated technical team at email@example.com or via whatsapp to 07540093903. We aim to get back to you within one working day.
- Simple reversal process
- Euro profile lock case
- Single function lock for use as a lift lever or split spindle operated door lock
- Can be used with 2 or 3 screw fixing handles
- Maco easy latch reduces noise and force required to shut the door
- 35 and 45mm backsets available
- 92mm PZ centre
- Spindle size 8mm
- Fits faceplate dimensions 16mm or 20mm (not included)